Hello, I’m Ina Brandi.
I am a highly engaged and experienced Executive Coach and Consultant for Strategy, Leadership and Change. I love supporting leaders, teams and organizations on their paths to successfully designing and implementing their desirable futures.
The world is undergoing profound changes. Are you ready to harness the opportunities that lie ahead?
Do you know how you want your business model to look 1, 2 or 5 years from now? Have you considered how you are going to compete as an agile and resilient organization in times of digitization, climate change and societal shifts? Is the work experience you created yesterday designed to attract the promising talents of tomorrow? What thought models, routines and systems do you use to foster leadership, self-organization and collaboration in your workplace?
Vital questions, exciting times.
I currently also offer all my services online (live).
I have worked with the following clients, to name a few:
About Ina Brandi
Executive Consultant and Leadership Coach
Ina is an expert in business strategies, leadership, and transformation.
Her client-base includes an extensive list of established international corporations, SMEs, NGOs and start-ups.
Ina provides all her services in German and English.
“I help entrepreneurs and leaders build and develop resilient, innovative organizations that people enjoy contributing to.”
Ina brings over 20 years of experience as a Management Consultant, Business Coach and Manager to the table:
- 2019 Interim Manager, N26
- 2018-2019 University lecturer – Entrepreneurship, HTW Berlin
- 2014 Founder, Ina Brandi Consulting + Coaching
- 2008-2014 Management Consultant, Drozak Consulting (Berlin) and ECAD Aviation (Darmstadt)
- 1995-2008 A series of Management and Project Management positions in Strategy, Change, IT and Marketing for Lufthansa (Frankfurt, Berlin) and Swiss Int. Airlines (Zurich)
- Remote Leader, Management School St. Gallen
- Certified Online Trainer, Competence on Top GmbH
- Digital Marketing Strategy, London School of Communications
- Business Model Generation and Innovation, Strategyzer, Workshop & Masterclass Alexander Osterwalder
- Certified Lean Kanban Manager KMPII, Leanovate, Lean Kanban University
- Design Thinking for Change Makers, Hasso Plattner Institut, Universität Potsdam
- Design Thinking, Dark Horse
- Moderating Large Groups, Moderatio GmbH
- Systemic Organizational Consulting, Prof. Dr. Fritz B. Simon; Simon, Weber and Friends SWF
- Systemic Business Coach, Coaching Individual Berlin (dvct)
- Change Management, Klaus Doppler
- Change with Artistic Interventions, UdK Berlin
- Further Trainings in Kaizen, communications, negotiations, leadership, performance management, product management
Get in touch
I would be delighted to learn more about your needs in an initial video or phone call (English or German). This is simply an opportunity for us to get to know each other a little—no strings attached and no commitment required.